PANCE Dates 2019

Guest mattykpa

Guest mattykpa

Hello! I am planning a vacation after taking the PANCE next year (2020) and hoping to get an idea of the dates that the 2019 PANCE was offered so I can get a rough idea of when would be a good time. I plan on taking my exam a few weeks after graduation which is the beginning of May, so I am trying to see how often the exam is offered in May/early June. Any input would be greatly appreciated! 

So for my class, the earliest we could take the PANCE was a week after our official graduation. The exam is really offered everyday, but it will depend on the number of testing centers in your area. You register for a testing seat station, so if you don't have a lot of options or don't want to commute then it might be more difficult. It is administered online. 

You can apply for a seat 90 days before your graduation date. Find out when you can submit the paperwork through your program and be the first to apply!

Also, if you require special accommodation it will take an extra couple weeks to get approved, so maybe start working on the supporting paperwork now.  If not needed then ignore this bit. 😃