Touro NUMC Class of 2022

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, nhpa2019 said:

Hi!! I am also not from the area and would be interested in finding a place/ room mates 

On 8/31/2019 at 2:49 PM, Kiraso said:

Hey everyone!!

Congrats on getting accepted, I look forward to getting to meet everyone! I'm also not from the area and am looking to get a place, if anyone else is in need of a roommate/roommates, let me know!

Me three! Looking for room mates still can’t find the Facebook page 

Hey everyone!!

Congrats on getting accepted, I look forward to getting to meet everyone! I'm also not from the area and am looking to get a place, if anyone else is in need of a roommate/roommates, let me know!

Hey! I have an interview for NUMC coming up this week! Did you’re interview for NUMC take place at the Bayshore campus? I guess I got a little confused by that. Also how was your experience in the interview?

Hey everyone!!

Hey I was just accepted and would also be looking for roommates!

7 hours ago, Dschoenb said:

I interview soon! Can anyone please share how the interview went, the style, what questions I should prepare for etc. Hopefully there was no MMI. Thank you for your help 🙂

What campus did you get an interview for? Congratulations! 
the interview is laid back they want to get to know you it is 2 people from the committee and your self. You get an essay prior along with a small quiz but it is all common sense

3 hours ago, Islandq said:

What campus did you get an interview for? Congratulations! 
the interview is laid back they want to get to know you it is 2 people from the committee and your self. You get an essay prior along with a small quiz but it is all common sense

It is for the NUMC campus! Is that where you had your interview? 

11 hours ago, Dschoenb said:

I interview soon! Can anyone please share how the interview went, the style, what questions I should prepare for etc. Hopefully there was no MMI. Thank you for your help 🙂

7 minutes ago, Dschoenb said:

It is for the NUMC campus! Is that where you had your interview? 

NUMC as well as BAYSHORE have the same committees and same interview style! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...