Kiraso

Touro NUMC Class of 2022

Hey everyone!!

Congrats on getting accepted, I look forward to getting to meet everyone! I'm also not from the area and am looking to get a place, if anyone else is in need of a roommate/roommates, let me know!

On 8/31/2019 at 2:49 PM, Kiraso said:

Hey everyone!!

Congrats on getting accepted, I look forward to getting to meet everyone! I'm also not from the area and am looking to get a place, if anyone else is in need of a roommate/roommates, let me know!

Hi!! I am also not from the area and would be interested in finding a place/ room mates 

19 hours ago, nhpa2019 said:

Hi!! I am also not from the area and would be interested in finding a place/ room mates 

Hey everyone!!

Me three! Looking for room mates still can’t find the Facebook page 

Hey everyone!!

Hey! I have an interview for NUMC coming up this week! Did you’re interview for NUMC take place at the Bayshore campus? I guess I got a little confused by that. Also how was your experience in the interview?

On 10/14/2019 at 5:21 PM, Odis1995 said:

I reached out to Jennifer and she said someone in our class had agreed to make a facebook page for this class. She was out of the office for a few days so when returning she would give me more info!

Me three! Looking for room mates still can’t find the Facebook page 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nhpa2019 said:

Has anyone found the FB page/place to live yet?

Not yet. Submitted deposit/ health forms. They said they would be sending out orientation packets but that’s all I’ve heard recently 

Hey everyone!!

Hey I was just accepted and would also be looking for roommates!

1 hour ago, LAURAM said:

Hey I was just accepted and would also be looking for roommates!

congrats on your acceptance!

when did you interview and when did you get accepted? 

Hi everyone, 

Congratulations to all! I just got accepted today! Any updates on the FB group. 

Edited by Glory

I interview soon! Can anyone please share how the interview went, the style, what questions I should prepare for etc. Hopefully there was no MMI. Thank you for your help 🙂

7 hours ago, Dschoenb said:

I interview soon! Can anyone please share how the interview went, the style, what questions I should prepare for etc. Hopefully there was no MMI. Thank you for your help 🙂

What campus did you get an interview for? Congratulations! 
the interview is laid back they want to get to know you it is 2 people from the committee and your self. You get an essay prior along with a small quiz but it is all common sense

3 hours ago, Islandq said:

What campus did you get an interview for? Congratulations! 
the interview is laid back they want to get to know you it is 2 people from the committee and your self. You get an essay prior along with a small quiz but it is all common sense

It is for the NUMC campus! Is that where you had your interview? 

11 hours ago, Dschoenb said:

7 minutes ago, Dschoenb said:

It is for the NUMC campus! Is that where you had your interview? 

NUMC as well as BAYSHORE have the same committees and same interview style! 

28 minutes ago, Islandq said:

NUMC as well as BAYSHORE have the same committees and same interview style! 

Awesome 🙂 was the essay question difficult? 

25 minutes ago, Dschoenb said:

Awesome 🙂 was the essay question difficult? 

Not at all, it’s just to see how you think what you would say. It’s opinionated, so it’s let’s you show yourself and what you would answer! 

1 hour ago, Beebz said:

Hey everyone! I was just accepted yesterday! Can't wait to meet you all! Congratulations to all of you! 🙂 

When did you interview congratulations !