@minority3246 I think you're right. Another essay topic I heard was " what was the most valuable lesson you learned in college?”

I will say, those 30 come and go like it was 10 minutes. After reading the prompt, think go what to say, typing it and then editing. Then its time to submit! Great advice give earlier to login 5 minutes before the time given because they do send the prompt a little early which buy you extra minutes which is NEEDED

I was told in my interview today that this is the last day for interviews unless you experienced technical difficulties. In that case Monday will be the last of the interviews and the decisions could be pushed back later than April 17th due to these issues. Other than that I feel like the interview went well. There was one question I was asked twice and afterwards I was told that it cleared things up. Now it’s just a waiting game! Good luck to everyone who interviewed today and on previous days! 

7 minutes ago, eccentricmedic said:

I was told in my interview today that this is the last day for interviews unless you experienced technical difficulties. In that case Monday will be the last of the interviews and the decisions could be pushed back later than April 17th due to these issues. Other than that I feel like the interview went well. There was one question I was asked twice and afterwards I was told that it cleared things up. Now it’s just a waiting game! Good luck to everyone who interviewed today and on previous days! 

Anyone that feels that experienced technical difficulties is able to re-interview? wow this is interesting.

Hope everyone get a chance. We all deserve a seat, here or in another program. Best of luck 

Edited by minority3246

16 hours ago, Njohnson92 said:

Anyone with an outstanding interview date? There doesn't seem to be an acceptances sent out lately so I am thinking they are waiting until all interview are done before deciding. 

I think all interviews are done. They’ll be sending out acceptances on April 17th according to an email they sent. 

My email did not specify if they had completed all interviews but it said the DEADLINE to hear back was April 17th. So you could possibly get an acceptance or rejection from now until that time. From what @eccentricmedic said, it appears they told her in her interview that they were done with interview on April 3rd. 

Edited by Njohnson92

Hi everyone, I was one of the first to be interviewed and I got rejected today. I truly feel that my interview went great so I am not sure why I I was denied. I believe the craziness of this pandemic truly impacted my outcome but I am grateful for the experience. I will be moving forward with attending SUNY Downstate. Good luck everyone! 🙂 

Guest PA189xyz
20 minutes ago, eccentricmedic said:

@PA189xyz

I interviewed that day as well but haven’t heard anything yet. Did you feel like the interview didn’t go well? Or any insight on why you think they sent you the rejection? 

Honestly, I am a reapplicant and interviewed with the program last year. I'm from California and they may not like that. I really improved on my application and I thought the interview went really well.  So I am a bit confused on the fast rejection.