20 minutes ago, shirbs said:

Interviews will now be conducted via Skype, with an essay submission still on the table. I am not exactly sure what the interview is going to entail - is everyone going to prepare the same way that they would have for an in-person?

I am confused about the essay submission. 

Also, are they re-interviewing the groups that did go in person? 

Normally its 30-35 students are accepted. With what is going on today, I am not sure whether or not they will increase the class size or if they are even able to in response to this pandemic. 

Good luck to you guys for this upcoming virtual interview! 

They said that decisions will be going out April 17th. So waiting to hear back is sooooooooo stressful but all we can do right now is wait. 

• Like 1

Hey guys. I finished my interview a while ago. Just some tips/thoughts: 

-When waiting for them to email the essay question, I suggest logging in about 5-10 min before the time they gave you.  I assumed they were going to send me my question on the dot, but they sent it 3 min earlier. It caught me off guard.

-Keep track of time when writing your essay. It's easy to be too absorbed in your writing. Also keep in mind that you'll probably spend a minute or two from the 30 min you were given to 1) read their email with the essay question and 2) reply with the attached file in the format they requested. I'm not sure if they have a grace period when submitting the essay.. I was scared to be a minute late with my submission in fear of them not accepting it, so I made sure to send it in 30 min or less.

-Before the skype interview, make sure you have good connection. I experienced slight technical problems (lagging, choppy audio), so be prepared for that. I had two interviewers, both were very nice. Typical PA school interview questions were asked and a few out-of-the-box questions/ice-breakers. This was actually the most I smiled and laughed at an interview. I wouldn't stress too much about it! 😊

Good luck everyone and stay safe!

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Sammat22 said:

Do you guys know if admissions reviews EVERY application? I submitted mine the first week of January (i know super late!!) and cant tell if they're close to filling up the class..... i was told it wasn't rolling but now cant tell with the silence!

nope they don't have rolling admissions...it says it on their website. So yes I'd assume they review each application equally as long as you meet the minimum requirements.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:11 AM, Qtrang01 said:

Hi, I just got a Skype interview invitation for 04/01. I am a little worried about the essay portion and would appreciate any info about this portion of the interview. 

what are your stats?

On 3/27/2020 at 5:11 AM, Qtrang01 said:

Hi, I just got a Skype interview invitation for 04/01. I am a little worried about the essay portion and would appreciate any info about this portion of the interview.