19 minutes ago, PAworld98 said:

Hi everyone!

Hope this all finds you well. Anxiously waiting for response on application updates. Has anyone been called for an interview yet?

Same here! I got an email on Sunday from them and my heart dropped. But they were just telling me to update my transcript cause my degree was pending when I submitted. Which was weird to me cause I swore the transcript I sent had my degree posted already 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PAworld98 said:

My heart is constantly dropping lol! The same thing happened to me but with another school's application. Im wondering if they have waves of acceptances, one in February and one in March or if acceptances come in between that time span. 

From looking at the forums for the past years it seems like they interview in March and acceptance go out in April 

2 hours ago, agreen21 said:

Same here! I got an email on Sunday from them and my heart dropped. But they were just telling me to update my transcript cause my degree was pending when I submitted. Which was weird to me cause I swore the transcript I sent had my degree posted already 

I got the same email too! I was wondering though how this works..do they want us to request an updated transcript from our college and have them mail it to CASPA? (as we initially did when we first applied).

Sure, once I got there, I met with a few PA students and they shared their experience. They advise us to prepare to study and sacrifice a lot for the program because it is pretty intense but doable. There’s a lot of support from 2nd year students and faculty ( in terms of study tips) I spoke to 1st year PA students since the 2nd year students were already on clinical rotations. I asked them about their experience and when did they hear back from the program. Whether it was a call or an email. Most of them said they got an email and were contacted for interviews some time in March. Some of them interviewed with 2 faculty members, while others interviewed with faculty and a PA student. I also wanted to mention there’s a few PA students from out of state. So those who applied and are from out of state, don’t lose hope. To be honest this is my first choice school and it just felt nice learning from their experience and their backgrounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, abernal0408 said:

Sure, once I got there, I met with a few PA students and they shared their experience. They advise us to prepare to study and sacrifice a lot for the program because it is pretty intense but doable...

Thank you so much for all the information!! Checking my email every time I hear an alert and trying to stay sane. 

13 hours ago, abernal0408 said:

Sure, once I got there, I met with a few PA students and they shared their experience. They advise us to prepare to study and sacrifice a lot for the program because it is pretty intense but doable. There’s a lot of support from 2nd year students and faculty ( in terms of study tips) I spoke to 1st year PA students since the 2nd year students were already on clinical rotations. I asked them about their experience and when did they hear back from the program. Whether it was a call or an email. Most of them said they got an email and were contacted for interviews some time in March. Some of them interviewed with 2 faculty members, while others interviewed with faculty and a PA student. I also wanted to mention there’s a few PA students from out of state. So those who applied and are from out of state, don’t lose hope. To be honest this is my first choice school and it just felt nice learning from their experience and their backgrounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Do you mind telling us what is the location and time of club meetings. I will love to attend and get some insights and this is also my first choice..Best of luck.