2 hours ago, Futurepa0128 said:

I also sent in my decision for waitlist, but have not yet received an email back. Is there anyone else who hasn’t gotten an email yet?

Maybe they are sending it in batches keep checking. If you don’t see one today email Ms. Azor to confirm she received it. That’s what I will do 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foward00 said:

My email just said to notify them if I decide to withdraw and that the waitlist will be valid until August 17

Yeah mine said the same too. I was reading that most waitlist movement is in the first 2 weeks of May so maybe we will hear something by then I hope. 

Hi! I don’t know if this question has been asked but I was wondering if any current students or recently accepted students might have an answer.

I was a first time applicant this cycle and was not accepted. Although I know most students don’t get in on their first cycle, I was still a bit upset because this is my favorite program. Does anyone know who we can contact to see what could be improved in the upcoming cycle, for a better chance for students that have been rejected?

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 2:37 PM, Asiav94 said:

Hi! I don’t know if this question has been asked but I was wondering if any current students or recently accepted students might have an answer.

I was a first time applicant this cycle and was not accepted. Although I know most students don’t get in on their first cycle, I was still a bit upset because this is my favorite program. Does anyone know who we can contact to see what could be improved in the upcoming cycle, for a better chance for students that have been rejected?

Hey Asiav94! You can contact the CUNY School of Medicine PA Pipeline Page where they are currently doing phone sessions for applicants who would like recommendations for their application and stats. They will ask for your transcripts and schedule a phone session with you. 

https://www.ccny.cuny.edu/csom/pa-pipeline

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 5:50 PM, denimim said:

Hey Asiav94! You can contact the CUNY School of Medicine PA Pipeline Page where they are currently doing phone sessions for applicants who would like recommendations for their application and stats. They will ask for your transcripts and schedule a phone session with you. 

https://www.ccny.cuny.edu/csom/pa-pipeline

Great, thank you so much!!! I attended a Pipeline event as un undergrad and it was helpful, so I think this is a great option for re-applicants. Thanks again 🙂 

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...