15 minutes ago, argcab said:

i just received an acceptance email as well! i would love to join a fb group. i felt as though we didn’t get enough info during the interview so i have a lot of questions!!

same!Β i'm from cali so would def appreciate insights about housing and stuffΒ 

• Like 1

For those in the waitlist, keep these dates in mind! There might be seat availabilityΒ during these dates.

-Accepted applicants who no longer wish to attend the programΒ must notify themΒ by April 22

-Deadline to submit acceptance materials/fee and secure a seat in the classΒ is May 1Β 

(Information is from the acceptance email)

Again, good luck!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, jm0gu said:

For those in the waitlist, keep these dates in mind! There might be seat availabilityΒ during these dates.

-Accepted applicants who no longer wish to attend the programΒ must notify themΒ by April 22

-Deadline to submit acceptance materials/fee and secure a seat in the classΒ is May 1Β 

(Information is from the acceptance email)

Again, good luck!

This is so helpful! Thank you!

• Like 1

Hi all! First year PA student here. Congrats to all that have been accepted!!! To those waitlisted - don't give up hope! There is truly so much movement - I was waitlisted at CSOM too and it all worked out.Β 

Keep an eye out for an email from Ms. Azor containing a link to the Facebook page for Class of 2023.Β If you have any questions please post them there and one of my classmates or I will be responding to them.

Congrats again! And best of luck to those still waiting!

Edited by ba0712
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 4/17/2020 at 9:16 PM, darmeethegreat said:

1. Your stats do not matter at all, sure it's a way to get you into the door but it doesn't make or mar your chances of getting accepted.

Can I ask about this point? Why do you stats do not matter at all? If they are a way to get your foot in the door (assuming you mean an interview), then wouldn't they matter greatly since only people who receive interviews are considered?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Orange18 said:

To anyone else who was waitlisted.
It said to email them back about if we were interested in the waitlist. Are we supposed to get a confirmation that they received that email or will they just contact us if we get accepted? Bit anxious since I sent the email a few days ago.

I am not sure I haven’t heard anything back as of yet either after sending the email.Β 

On 4/21/2020 at 7:06 PM, FredriqueG said:
On 4/17/2020 at 9:16 PM, darmeethegreat said:

1. Your stats do not matter at all, sure it's a way to get you into the door but it doesn't make or mar your chances of getting accepted.

Can I ask about this point? Why do you stats do not matter at all? If they are a way to get your foot in the door (assuming you mean an interview), then wouldn't they matter greatly since only people who receive interviews are considered?

This means that having aΒ very low GPAΒ does not affect your chances of getting accepted if you make up for it with other qualities such as community service or volunteering (hence why i mentioned they do not matter at all) so do not be discouraged if your stats are not that great . A studentΒ with a perfect 4.0 GPAΒ might not get accepted,Β whereas one with a low 2.9 GPAΒ will be offered a seat.Β