What to expect for interview day?

Honey.  Down voting all my recent comments just because you don't like the answers is just childish.  You will go far in life if you learn to do some leg work yourself.  My point wasn't to make your life more difficult, just to point out that this is a common question on the forum and has been addressed multiple times.  A forum is not overall very helpful if it becomes repetitive.  

• Like 4

I had 5 interviews, all with different formats and questions. The best way to excel in your interview is to know your application, and know yourself. Know what is important to you, why you want to do this career specifically, who you admire and why, and your general goals and aspirations. Know a lot about being a PA. If you don't already, that may be a negative because they want to know that you know what you are getting yourself into.