Bad grade after CASPA verification

I just got a B- in biochem after my CASPA application has already been verified. This will drop my GPA under 3.0 and make it impossible for me to get into my schools. I have to questions... can I wait to report the grade until I take another class to boost my GPA back up? What if my second class grade does not come in until after CASPA updates are allowed? I also do not really understand how to updat my CASPA application after I already verified (in April).

10 hours ago, belozory said:

I just got a B- in biochem after my CASPA application has already been verified. This will drop my GPA under 3.0 and make it impossible for me to get into my schools. I have to questions... can I wait to report the grade until I take another class to boost my GPA back up? What if my second class grade does not come in until after CASPA updates are allowed? I also do not really understand how to updat my CASPA application after I already verified (in April).

The B- will not be verified by CASPA. You can make whats called an academic update to your application: https://help.liaisonedu.com/CASPA_Applicant_Help_Center/Submitting_and_Monitoring_Your_CASPA_Application/Before_and_After_You_Submit_Your_CASPA_Application/6_Updating_Your_CASPA_Application. However, this grade will not be verified, or calculated into your CASPA GPA. My assumption is that biochem is required by the programs where you've applied though, so you will have to send your transcripts directly to the school most likely.