2019-2020 Application Cycle

5 minutes ago, ishinigami said:

Me too! Anxiety level 9000!

I almost wish I hadn't read this thread because now I'm going to get nothing done for the rest of the day, at least nothing I have to really concentrate on, haha! Best of luck to you, and congratulations to the poster who shared that they got the phone call!

• Like 1

Guest ishinigami
1 hour ago, Kc2020 said:

I was accepted! Just got the call. I burst into tears immediately. I'm going to be a PA!

Did you get just a phone call or did you get an email or letter as well? What day did you interview? Just curious. 🙂

5 minutes ago, ishinigami said:

Did you get just a phone call or did you get an email or letter as well? What day did you interview? Just curious. 🙂

Hi! I got a phone call from Dr. Johnson around noon and I was told an email from Dr. Carter with info about making a deposit would follow. I haven't received the email  yet. I interviewed October 17th!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kshamblin said:

Did they put everyone who didn't get accepted on a waitlist or did some actually get rejected? Also if you got accepted and might go to another school can you let us know in here!

I was also placed on the waitlist. I feel like from the forum it looks like everyone was waitlisted almost. Congrats to everyone accepted!!

10 minutes ago, kkassaw said:

I got waitlisted too. For those of you who got accepted can you tell us when the email says your deposit/decision is due so those of us who were waitlisted know when they might send a 2nd round of acceptances? Thanks and congrats to those accepted!!

Deposits are due nov 8