UDM Roommate Starting Fall 2012

Hi! I posted in the Class of 2014 thread regarding a roommate, but thought I'd try its own thread too.

If any 20-something females are interested in possibly being roommates in Royal Oak or Ferndale, feel free to get in touch! I'm 23 and a very normal, clean, open-minded UM grad who would like similar roommate(s) who are fun and would want to go out occasionally once we get settled into school. I spoke with a current 2nd year at UDM and she said most of the young people in their class would go out a few times/month from 2nd semester on once they were comfortable with school.

Apartments I know of are Village Park, which is a fun complex with a lot of grad students from Wayne, MSU med, etc and has from 1-4 bedroom units and Urbane (http://www.urbaneapts.com/index.htm) which has 2 of its buildings downtown Royal Oak and 1 in downtown Ferndale. It is a big priority to me to live somewhere within walking distance of a downtown, but would be interested in any apartments that are...I was considering looking into Midtown too. If I can't find anyone I'll get a studio somewhere, but I've always had 5+ roomies in college and think it would be more fun!

Archived