Touro Manhattan 2019-2020 Applicants

15 hours ago, Laurrr18 said:

When did you submit? Did you get the invitation by mail or email?

I applied in June and was offered a interview originally in September, but was unable to attend due to my schedule. They stated it’s not guaranteed that I will get another invite. So I finally got it for the second time in November. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 12:17 AM, mmott124 said:

Congrats! It's traditional interview style with 3 faculty members. They try really hard to make it a calm, stress-free environment and they had a ton of current students answering questions and just chatting with you while you waited to be called for your interview. I found the interview to be more of a two-sided conversation, which I also really liked.

Hello

my interview is for 2/10. If you remember any of the questions asked. 

Or any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated:) 

On 11/27/2019 at 1:10 PM, Karney3 said:

I was accepted from the November 11 interview, but won’t be attending Touro because I got accepted somewhere else. Hopefully someone else gets the call. Good luck!

I was invited for an interview for 2/10.  Do you remember any of the questions asked ? If you don't mind sharing . would be greatly appriciated 🙂  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...