Touro Manhattan 2019-2020 Applicants

The only conformation I received was via email: 

"We are pleased to inform you that your completed application for admissions to the Manhattan Physician Assistant program has advanced to the PA Admissions Committee for formal review.

You will be contacted of any changes to your status as they become available. All final decisions will be made by approximately June 1, 2020.

Sincerely,

Touro College SHS

Office of Student Services"

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 4:55 PM, raazk10 said:

Hello. When did you submit your application for Touro Manhattan. I only applied to Touro Bayshore and haven't heard anything. 

I submitted and was verified 6/20/19. Received the same confirmation email as above ^ on 6/20/19 as well. Haven't heard anything else since

19 minutes ago, Karney3 said:

Just received an interview for September 23 at 9:30am. Does anyone know if I am able to change or reschedule the interview day? I have an interview on September 21st and that’s on the other side of the country. No way I can fly back and make this interview time. Any advice?

What Campus? Manhattan, Bayshore, or NUMC? 

7 hours ago, nrj123 said:

Congrats!!! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Sure! 

Graduated in May with a BS in Kinesiology from ASU

cGPA: 3.89

sGPA: 3.91

I have probably a little over 2,000 hours working as a CNA, scribe in the ER, and MA in a dermatology clinic.

56 hours shadowing a PA

around 100 hours volunteering

my LORs are from two supervisors at the place I worked as a CNA, the PA I shadowed, and my thesis director from undergrad

Let me know if you have any other questions!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 11:52 AM, Karney3 said:

I received interview invite for November 11th this morning. For those that already had their interviews, was it traditional or MMI?

Congrats! It's traditional interview style with 3 faculty members. They try really hard to make it a calm, stress-free environment and they had a ton of current students answering questions and just chatting with you while you waited to be called for your interview. I found the interview to be more of a two-sided conversation, which I also really liked.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mmott124 said:

Congrats! It's traditional interview style with 3 faculty members. They try really hard to make it a calm, stress-free environment and they had a ton of current students answering questions and just chatting with you while you waited to be called for your interview. I found the interview to be more of a two-sided conversation, which I also really liked.

Gotcha! Thank you!

• Upvote 1