2019-2020 cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 12:13 PM, ThefuturePA said:

How many people are on each one of the categories?

There's a really helpful post from The PA Platform about how waitlists generally go. https://www.thepaplatform.com/blog-2/waitlisted-for-pa-school

I would bet that CSUMB filled their waitlist with enough people to replace the class (their worst case scenario). If they did that, then each level of the waitlist would have about 11 people in each level.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

I currently live in Marina and stumbled across the CSUMB forum as someone who applied to PA school this cycle and will be attending a program starting next summer. My housemate and I are looking for another roommate and wanted to offer it to anyone who might be interested on here. We are a 24 year old female and a 27 year old male. We live about a 5-10 min drive from campus. DM me if you're interested and congrats on being accepted!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey eccentricmedic, I interviewed for its inaugural class, so not this current cycle and I did have the hours. What caused for me not to get an interview this cycle? Maybe applying some weeks too late after the cycle opened. So, get your hours in, do multiple volunteering activities at a time and apply early for programs that show the trend whether they say rolling or not. Those that show a late trend and don't say rolling are the programs that let you take a breather, and you get to apply for those last. Good luck to everyone else reading this and waiting on an acceptance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...