2019-2020 cycle

2 hours ago, samkthepa said:

Hello everyone, I received the call last week and I've also been admitted to the program. I can't wait to meet all of you 🙂.. btw anyone looking for a roommate?? : )

Congrats on your acceptance ! There’s a Facebook page for our cohort you can join. People are looking for roommates! https://m.facebook.com/groups/793786627690737/?ref=group_browse

Hey everyone, I am also wondering what kind of roommate options are available for all of us. I am hoping that we can collaborate on the facebook page someone made (see link above). I called the program yesterday, they said that they are working on some arrangements for the East campus housing for us right now. Also, FYI, I asked about the $500 deposit, they said they would let us know when and how to pay after they get the official acceptance from the Cal State Apply (including the $55 fee) and you have officially accepted the offer via email to the academic adviser, his name is Adam.

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if all acceptance offers have been made yet? Also, has anyone who interviewed received news other than an acceptance offer? Thank you and congrats to all those who have been accepted! Good luck to those who are still waiting too!

Hi! I think all acceptance offers have been made, but I don’t know if all of them have made their decision. I didn’t receive a call and it will be 3 weeks from my interview date, which is what was stated on the PowerPoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Congrats to everyone on the alternate list!!! Me too [emoji4] For those who know they are “second tier” on the alternate list - did CSUMB specify that in the email you received? Again, congrats to everyone who has been accepted and put on the alternate list!

The email stated whether you are in the “upper portion” or “second level” or “you are not at the top of the list”. This is what I think from everyone receiving alternate list placements!

On 9/26/2019 at 6:32 PM, Mitpa19 said:

The email stated whether you are in the “upper portion” or “second level” or “you are not at the top of the list”. This is what I think from everyone receiving alternate list placements!

How many people are on each one of the categories?