2019-2020 cycle

Hello, 

CSUMB has been moved to accredited schools section. Previous content seems to have been lost. I’m starting a new topic. I submitted my app for Csumb around 6/13. I have not heard back yet. A few days ago I spoke with Candi, an academic advisor for CSUMB PA program. She was very friendly and said that applications are currently under review and applicants will be notified soon or by September.

have a nice weekend,

Joemonkey

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey everyone! Congrats in your interview invite. I am a current student of the CSUMB PA program. My roommate (another student in the program) and I are offering up our place for the different interview dates. We live close to the campus and have an extra twin bed. Unfortunately, we can only take in one person per date at this time. If you are interested, please shoot me a message. We will be posting our place on AirBnb at some point once we get back from our summer break.

Pros of staying with us include: we will make you breakfast, drive you to the interview, and will help you prepare for your interview. HOWEVER! We will NOT disclose questions as this is unfair to other applicants. We are more than happy to answer any questions you have about the program and do a mock interview.  

• Like 6

Is anybody who’s interviewing on sep 9 8:30 am wanting to ride together from Bay Area/ sac area to Salinas on sep 8 and get an Airbnb or motel? I think I’m going to stay in Salinas area sep 8 because Drive from Bay Area could be 2.5 hours maybe 3 with traffic and I don’t want to get up early and risk showing up late. Feel free to respond to this comment or pm me if interested.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 9:22 PM, PAtnh said:

Hey everyone! Congrats in your interview invite. I am a current student of the CSUMB PA program. My roommate (another student in the program) and I are offering up our place for the different interview dates. We live close to the campus and have an extra twin bed. Unfortunately, we can only take in one person per date at this time. If you are interested, please shoot me a message. We will be posting our place on AirBnb at some point once we get back from our summer break.

Pros of staying with us include: we will make you breakfast, drive you to the interview, and will help you prepare for your interview. HOWEVER! We will NOT disclose questions as this is unfair to other applicants. We are more than happy to answer any questions you have about the program and do a mock interview.  

Hi! 

Thank you so much for this!

I have an interview for Sept. 5th. did you already fill your space ?