Hey guys!

My husband is in the Navy and he JUST got orders to Mississippi for March 2020. I also JUST got a new job where we are located at right now. I’m also a new grad PA, so I plan on doing the long distance thing for several months (ugh) so that I can say that I’ve got a year of experience on my resume. 

Can anyone tell me what the job market is like in Mississippi (specifically Gulfport/Biloxi)? 

Is the job market better in Alabama? Should I focus on getting my license there instead, or Mississippi? It’s an hour drive to Mobile.

What’s the licensing process like for Mississippi? I heard the medical board has to interview you. What is that like?

thank you!

Hey guys!
My husband is in the Navy and he JUST got orders to Mississippi for March 2020. I also JUST got a new job where we are located at right now. I’m also a new grad PA, so I plan on doing the long distance thing for several months (ugh) so that I can say that I’ve got a year of experience on my resume. 
Can anyone tell me what the job market is like in Mississippi (specifically Gulfport/Biloxi)? 
Is the job market better in Alabama? Should I focus on getting my license there instead, or Mississippi? It’s an hour drive to Mobile.
What’s the licensing process like for Mississippi? I heard the medical board has to interview you. What is that like?

thank you!

See if you can get a PA position on base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk