Mississippi State University 2019-2020

Nothing yet on my end. I called ARC-PA today and they said that they just had their meeting and will announce the "results" on their website in 4 weeks. They also said that Mississippi State can release the information to their applicants if they choose. I'm hoping MSU lets us know this week! My fingers and toes are crossed for them! 🙂

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, unique1 said:

They offered me a spot, however it doesn’t seem like they know if they got their accreditation yet because it said “once we receive the official letter from ARC-PA notifying us of our accreditation status, we will mail you your admission packet.” So maybe they did, maybe not.bi

Nice! When did you get the email?

They offered me a spot, however it doesn’t seem like they know if they got their accreditation yet because it said “once we receive the official letter from ARC-PA notifying us of our accreditation status, we will mail you your admission packet.” So maybe they did, maybe not. 

Sounds like they might’ve heard back but can’t say officially until they get the letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I received an email today offering me a seat in the class! I'm stressed about the late notice, but does anyone have any suggestions for housing near campus? I'm really excited to meet everyone, and it seems like they're still filling in the seats, so don't give up quite yet!

Edited by patelkrh

8 hours ago, patelkrh said:

I received an email today offering me a seat in the class! I'm stressed about the late notice, but does anyone have any suggestions for housing near campus? I'm really excited to meet everyone, and it seems like they're still filling in the seats, so don't give up quite yet!

Check the Facebook page that someone created, I'm the same boat I haven't found a place yet