RFU Accepted Students- Class of β€˜22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 4:01 PM, Road2PA said:

In case anyway didn't get the notification, the Facebook group was created by the administrators. πŸ™‚

I was accepted last Tuesday and have already paid for my seat and received confirmation, but I haven't gotten any notification for the Facebook group. I also can't find the group when I try to search for it. Does anyone know what it's called? Were people invited to it by the admins directly?

1 hour ago, Excited4PAS said:

I was accepted last Tuesday and have already paid for my seat and received confirmation, but I haven't gotten any notification for the Facebook group. I also can't find the group when I try to search for it. Does anyone know what it's called? Were people invited to it by the admins directly?

Hi,

Were you apart of the August interview? If so, they're probably going to email you when they email everyone else from that group :)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Excited4PAS said:

They'll send you an email with aΒ link to the page! The email will get sent to everyone who was accepted at your interview date. I interviewed 7/19, got accepted 8/6, paid my deposit on 8/7, and got the email with the link to join the page 9/10. So it may take a while!Β 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Excited4PAS said:

I was also accepted last Tuesday from the August interview group and I haven't received any notification for the Facebook group either. As the others said, it will probably take a week or two! So excited to meet everyone!Β 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I also got accepted from the 12/6 interview! Most likely will be accepting! Isn't there an admitted student day in may sometime? I live in Utah but will be heading out there in the beginning of May! Does anyone know about the housing at Navy Yard and how to get pricing for those? I couldn't find a website for them.Β 

Edited by BKimbler
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BKimbler said:

I also got accepted from the 12/6 interview! Most likely will be accepting! Isn't there an admitted student day in may sometime? I live in Utah but will be heading out there in the beginning of May! Does anyone know about the housing at Navy Yard and how to get pricing for those? I couldn't find a website for them.Β 

I believe the other admitted student day is in April, and the mandatory orientation is in May.

I don't know much about the pricing of housing yet.

Congrats on your acceptance! πŸ™‚

• 4 weeks later...