2019-2020 Application Cycle University of Mount Union

I had an interview on November 1st! We finished at 1:00 and by 3:30 I received an acceptance call! I am so excited! I can’t wait to meet all of my future classmates! Good luck everyone!

Edited by Jmillette

I was accepted following the October 17th interview.. I heard a few hours after my interview with an acceptance. I gave up my seat last week though as I was accepted to my number 2 program. Good luck everyone! 

19 hours ago, kristamattern said:

Has anyone from the November 15 interview heard back yet? 

I have not yet heard back, but I'm figuring since it was a Friday it may take a bit to hear anything

17 hours ago, TiffanyGillen said:

I made a facebook page called Mount Union Pa Program Class of 2022!

I just looked it up and could not find it on there...is that the exact name?

Still haven't heard back from the November 15th interview. Called just now and was told they are still conducting interviews, and the last group is tomorrow. Just so everyone knows!

• Like 1

Received an acceptance call this afternoon! Beyond excited! My interview was a month ago if that makes anyone still waiting feel a little better. Can't wait to meet everyone and best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just got my acceptance call! I’m so excited! I was informed that I was first on the waitlist and someone already forfeited their seat. Good luck to those still waiting! 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, mmpa21 said:

Anybody find out their number on the waitlist yet?? I have been checking my email like crazy!

I haven't heard anything either yet, but I did email yesterday and asked.