Surgery and Psych EOR

Hi! I take my psych and get surg EORs in a little over a week, and I have no idea what to expect. My program is different where we have 3 rotations then a call back week, and during the call back week you take the EORs for which ever core rotations you had that period. So I take both of them on the same day, which leaves no time to alter study methods if I go about it wrong. I mostly have been using smarty PANCE and rosh review questions, and will be reviewing with pearls this week. Any advice you have would be appreciated! Thanks!

That sounds like alot! I thought that taking one a month was stressful! It sounds like you've been studying pretty hard. I felt that the Rosh review questions and Smarty Pance questions were great for a review. I scored pretty high on psych and gen surg using those resources combined with Pance prep pearls. Psych, gen surg, and Emergency medicine were among my highest scores. 

This guy has posted some study guides that might be helpful for a quick review. http://paeorstudyguides.com/eor-topics/

On 8/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, Sherbert said:

That sounds like alot! I thought that taking one a month was stressful! It sounds like you've been studying pretty hard. I felt that the Rosh review questions and Smarty Pance questions were great for a review. I scored pretty high on psych and gen surg using those resources combined with Pance prep pearls. Psych, gen surg, and Emergency medicine were among my highest scores. 

This guy has posted some study guides that might be helpful for a quick review. http://paeorstudyguides.com/eor-topics/

Thank you for answering and the feedback! I appreciate it.