Interview Invites?

Hey ferrier.kath, any inside info on the number of alternates they put on the list?

i sent an email asking them what the stats were on the number of alternates for last year and of those how many eventually got offered interviews. i also asked how they decide the order of the list and if we can find out where we are on the list. i will keep you posted as to a response.

so i just thought i'd let you know i got a response back from my email and they said the number of alternates and where you are placed on the list is disclosed info. so, good luck to everyone that got interviews and if you got an interview or offers somewhere else and don't think Madison is high on your list please please PLEASE think about giving your spot up so one of us DYING to get into this particular program may have a shot on the alternate list!!!

sorry...had to throw my two cents in...

happy holidays everyone!!

jeanette :)

Sooo.... I haven't heard anything yet. It seems like everyone else has heard back from them. Is this a bad sign? Good sign? I was emailing them about some things on my application just a month or so ago, so I know they have all of my stuff. Huh. Well, I guess I'll just keep waiting.

I applied to eight programs and have heard back from Nebraska, Iowa, Des Moines, Wisconsin (Madison), South Dakota (all for interviews), Oregon (denied for an interview), and still have not heard anything from Baylor or Colorado. I would think that schools will be getting out final responses here soon....

I'm on the alternate interview list. Is anyone else having a hard time responding (saying yes or no) by using their website like specified in the email? When I click the link and then login, there is no option of selecting anything. It just says my status, saying my application has been reviewed. Anyone else having this problem? Should I just email Erin back?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived