2019-2020 TJU- Center City

On 12/8/2019 at 4:23 PM, Sanip said:

Can someone explain how the day of their interview went?

What kind of essay did they ask to write and how intense were the questions? 

you get there, they take a photo of you and you get to hang out with the other interviewees until its time to go upstairs. You head upstairs and get a presentation and meet some of the staff and faculty. Then as they call a few people up to have their first interview, the remaining students get to work on the essay (which was very straightforward and not at all intense.) Once everyone has interviewed (and the dual degree students interview twice in the morning) you have a Q and A session with current PA students and then go on a tour. After the tour me and the other dual degree students get split up and go on our last interview and then got dismissed! hope this helps and goodluck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, alisin said:

Has anyone that was waitlisted been taken off? Also curious if the class if full

Not sure if it's helpful but I was taken off the waitlist on Oct 1. I was interviewed mid september and put on the waitlist the last week of September. I dont know if the class is full yet. Good luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 12:04 PM, msnoodle said:

Not sure if it's helpful but I was taken off the waitlist on Oct 1. I was interviewed mid september and put on the waitlist the last week of September. I dont know if the class is full yet. Good luck!!!

Congratulations! Do you know what day the center city program starts? I know it's May but I'm curious what week/date

Edited by alisin

I applied this past cycle and never heard back after getting a confirmation email that my application was verified. I recently emailed them to check up on my application and they said I am on an interview wait list. I replied and gave a short update (final grades and updated experience hours) and they said they added the stats to my application and informed the committee. I'm assuming since I am still on an interview wait list their class isn't full yet.

Edited by aegmon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

My name is Kathy and I am looking for a housemate in Center City for a 3 bed 1 bath apartment on campus (Orlowitz or Barringer). I am in TJU's accelerated BSN/DNP program, starting May 2021 and the other girl you'd be living with is in Jeff's physical therapy program! I think it'd be fun to have a mixture of programs in one apartment! Please message if you are interested!!! We will need to have a group together by March 26, 2020! The lease is from May 1, 2020 - June, 2021 and the estimated cost is between $800-870/mo.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...