1 hour ago, ealipa said:

oh no, so sorry. when did you interview?

I didn't interview, I actually only submitted my application last month lol

Edited by PuddinXD
Added info

anybody hear back from the 11/05 interview yet? I know they said 2 weeks but saw some people on here hear back within a few days. super nervous!

Just now, ealipa said:

anybody hear back from the 11/05 interview yet? I know they said 2 weeks but saw some people on here hear back within a few days. super nervous!

I interviewed on the 5th! Haven’t heard back yet... one more week to go. 

22 hours ago, smartin said:

Is anyone applying for the Dual Degree Program? PA/MPH

I applied for the dual degree, interviewed on 10/1, waitlisted 2 days later. HBU?

I thought I read somewhere that interviews will be conducted through Dec. Does anyone know?  Still hoping for an interview. 

7 hours ago, ctpa20 said:

I thought I read somewhere that interviews will be conducted through Dec. Does anyone know?  Still hoping for an interview. 

I believe last interview date is December 13th, but they can go into January. I am in the same boat, still waiting! 

On 11/14/2019 at 9:58 AM, Dippylal said:

I applied for the dual degree, interviewed on 10/1, waitlisted 2 days later. HBU?

So I’m still waiting to hear back from them. I completely forgot about the college courses that I took in high school so I just resubmitted the app. How long did it take to get an interview after you were verified by CASPA? 

On 11/19/2019 at 6:45 AM, smartin said:

So I’m still waiting to hear back from them. I completely forgot about the college courses that I took in high school so I just resubmitted the app. How long did it take to get an interview after you were verified by CASPA? 

Oh okay. I was verified June 25th, Received an invite to interview July 31st, picked my interview date in October. And then waitlisted 2 days after i interviewed. They did say that they only have 10 spots for the dual degree students each year, so it seems like a tough spot to get. Anyways, good luck! 

• Like 1

What is the style of the interview day here? I just got my interview date!

It’s one-on-one. One in the morning and one in the afternoon but if you’re applying for the dual degree, you have two in the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 9:59 AM, ctpa20 said:

Yes interviews will still go through December