Hi everyone! I received an interview invite via email on July 25th for Thomas Jefferson University, Center City! So excited!! Best of luck to everyone 🙂 

@Julianna07 Thank you!! I submitted my CASPA application on May 17th, and CASPA verified on May 20th.  I received an email on June 4th confirming they received my application and that it was currently under review!

• Upvote 1

I received a confirmation from TJ June 12th and got an interview invitation July 17th. That wait was horrible and I’m still on the edge of my seat for other schools!

Here I am getting excited over information session emails hoping it was an interview invitation from TJU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, stefhanie said:

Here I am getting excited over information session emails hoping it was an interview invitation from TJU emoji28.png

I’m so glad I’m not the only one that thought this 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Would it be beneficial towards receiving an interview invite if I attend the information session? I received an invite to attend but I live in GA. 

On 7/27/2019 at 9:11 AM, Wendyg said:

Hi everyone! I received an interview invite via email on July 25th for Thomas Jefferson University, Center City! So excited!! Best of luck to everyone 🙂 

What were your stats, if you don't mind sharing? I'm getting so nervous about apps

Hi everyone! I have an interview with TJU in September. I am from the Philly area, so if anyone has questions about the city, feel free to reach out! Best of luck to everyone.

Anyone apply to more than one school and only hear back from one? Submitted them at the same time and East Falls emailed me 7/31 saying they got my application, but I haven't heard anything back from Center City yet.

20 hours ago, stefhanie said:

Guys!!! I just received an interview invitation emoji24.pngemoji1374.png

Hi Stef, do you mind telling me when did you submit your app and when was it received and reviewed by TJ?

Hi Stef, do you mind telling me when did you submit your app and when was it received and reviewed by TJ?

Hey there!

I submitted June 17 and received/reviewed June 20.

Best of luck to you! :)

I was going through the forum from the last application cycle and they had a supplemental app? I’m not aware of such thing this cycle for TJU... no one did one right?

On 8/7/2019 at 2:28 PM, Kes1123 said:

Anyone apply to more than one school and only hear back from one? Submitted them at the same time and East Falls emailed me 7/31 saying they got my application, but I haven't heard anything back from Center City yet.

Center City hasn’t gotten back to me as well! Not even a confirmation they got my application. I think I’m going to email them and see why that is🤔

18 minutes ago, DestiniQuinones2416 said:

Center City hasn’t gotten back to me as well! Not even a confirmation they got my application. I think I’m going to email them and see why that is🤔

I applied 7/31 and got verification from East Falls, but stilllll haven’t from Center City! Let me know what they say! 

My CASPA application was verified 7/31.  I received confirmation from East Falls 7/31, then from Center City on 8/1/19.  Just got the invite to interview today.  Going to the 10/8/19 one!

29 minutes ago, vdubesky said:

My CASPA application was verified 7/31.  I received confirmation from East Falls 7/31, then from Center City on 8/1/19.  Just got the invite to interview today.  Going to the 10/8/19 one!

Congrats that’s awesome! Is your interview at CC or East falls?