2019-2020 TJU- Center City

On 8/7/2019 at 2:28 PM, Kes1123 said:

Anyone apply to more than one school and only hear back from one? Submitted them at the same time and East Falls emailed me 7/31 saying they got my application, but I haven't heard anything back from Center City yet.

Center City hasn’t gotten back to me as well! Not even a confirmation they got my application. I think I’m going to email them and see why that is🤔

18 minutes ago, DestiniQuinones2416 said:

Center City hasn’t gotten back to me as well! Not even a confirmation they got my application. I think I’m going to email them and see why that is🤔

I applied 7/31 and got verification from East Falls, but stilllll haven’t from Center City! Let me know what they say! 

29 minutes ago, vdubesky said:

My CASPA application was verified 7/31.  I received confirmation from East Falls 7/31, then from Center City on 8/1/19.  Just got the invite to interview today.  Going to the 10/8/19 one!

Congrats that’s awesome! Is your interview at CC or East falls?