CA Applicant Chances

Hello, 

I applied to Touro, Samuel Merritt, and CSUMB this cycle. 

My stats are the following:

cGPA - 3.63

sGPA - 3.49

PA shadowing - about 120 hours with orthopaedist and family medicine

PCE - about 2000 hours as caregiver for paraplegic, caregiver for elderly including hospice, and assistant for stroke patient in swimming pool

HCE - about 700 hours as ER scribe and volunteer in intensive care unit

Community volunteering - helped soccer in wheelchairs group, food bank volunteering, took notes for deaf student

Leadership - was volunteer coordinator of intensive care unit and worked as student lead in university cafeteria while attending school

Research - about 400 hours at top research institution in U.S

teaching experience - tutored a deaf student for about 100 hours and will work as substitute teacher this year

I think I have good LORs from supervisors and professors.

I think my personal statement is very convincing that I am passionate about working in healthcare and pursuing a career as a PA.

If not accepted this cycle, I will apply to same schools and UC Davis, Dominican, UOP, and maybe some other CA schools next year. I could not apply to all of those this year because they would not accept my physiology prerequisite.

Would anybody like to critique my app or encourage me?