Interviews?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

You'll hear back within a week after the interview. They'll send a letter telling you if you're in, if you're on a waitlist or if you are no longer competitive for a seat. I interviewed on the Friday before Thanksgiving and still got my letter by the next Saturday, even with the holiday.

You'll hear back within a week after the interview. They'll send a letter telling you if you're in, if you're on a waitlist or if you are no longer competitive for a seat. I interviewed on the Friday before Thanksgiving and still got my letter by the next Saturday, even with the holiday. If you don't get in yet but are still competitive, you may have to wait until the end of Feb. to hear back.

Very prompt! I think it went pretty well. I'm going to have to wait until the final decisions in Feb. to find out for sure!! I agree that the test at the end suprised me a bit and I felt unprepared, but they said it doesn't count towards admissions. I guess that's some of the information we need to review before summer!

I would like to say that after strongly considering this university having talked to a good friend alumni of LH, now, after experiencing the sort of administrative blunder I am about to describe, it has made me seriously question the program...In November I received a letter of denial, in December, I received an email asking if I was going to confirm my interview date, and just after this another email asking me to please disregard the previous email. I noticed that the email was sent to over 400 people! Not bad if you have other options like I do, but what a terrible thing to do to people who have so much resting on this decision. Then just today I was emailed from someone on the list with news that she had actually been invited back for an interview after all! Did this happen to anyone else out there! Congrats to all the accepted and interviewees, not in that order, good luck to everyone else!

Dumbledore, keep us updated if you hear anything! I'm not sure how they plan on deciding. The letter I received made it sound like it was based on the interviews and application only but who knows which criteria is most important there!

And gmerrima, I also received the e-mail you were talking about, however it was after I already interviewed and got my letter from lock haven in the mail. The e-mail had my heart pounding for a second too. I can't say LH was the only school that this happened with though. I interviewed with another program in early october and received an e-mail from them a month after that saying that they received my application. Well I would hope so, lol, I already interviewed!! So I guess it just happens from time to time, darn computers ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok.... so.... waiting until the end of February? Has anyone actually been rejected after interviewing? Or is it just that if you aren't accepted you have to wait until February?

And seriously, late February? LHU has a very early start date but some people will be finding out only a couple months before it starts?

Seems to be the norm for programs. When I interviewed at Saint Francis, there was one student that was pulled from the wait list 2 weeks before classes began. What's worse is the student was from Connecticut and only had two weeks to find somewhere to live and move down before starting.

• 2 weeks later...

I have my interview on febuary 11th which I think might be one of the last days. After they finish our interviews, everybody should find out if theyh get in or not. I heard the students last year finding out that they got in pretty late (march or even april). Patience definitely gets tested in this process!

Archived