2019-2020 Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got this email! Cue the obsessively checking my email!

"Just a reminder that we have not forgotten our very fine applicants! Our verification deadline passed yesterday; we are now preparing to send out interview invitations by email through CASPA.

At this time, be calm and enjoy the beautiful onset of fall! Please do not send me anything unless I specifically asked you for it.

Wishing you the best,"

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 12:20 PM, CourtneySh said:

Just got an interview invite! Will be interviewing 10/29!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interviewing here as well!! Everyone I have talked to says that the interview isn't that intense/scary. They make it like a conversation. I am so excited. Have you had a chance to visit the campus yet?

On 10/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, neeley5 said:

I am interviewing here as well!! Everyone I have talked to says that the interview isn't that intense/scary. They make it like a conversation. I am so excited. Have you had a chance to visit the campus yet?

Awesome! When will you be interviewing? And I have not had a chance to visit the campus, have you?

I interviewed at another school today and they also made it like a conversation, so this seems to be a trend!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BagpipingMedic said:

I interviewed on October 29th and haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know if they send out all of their acceptances at the same time, or if they send them out individually as they make their decisions?

Would also be interested in knowing this if anyone has any insight!

• 1 month later...