Francis Marion University 2019-2020 Applicants

Guest mands
21 minutes ago, PAJourney148 said:

Does that mean they’re done calling 😞

I’m considering the fact no one had announced anything today as that it’s probably done 😞 but I wanna get my decision via email bc I literally can’t get mail right now.... boy am I sad, but somewhat hopeful for a waitlist!

Guest mands

GUYS I GOT WAITLISTED!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!! 🙂 ITS NOT OVER ‘TIL ITS OVER!! I want this more than anything, I’m putting good thoughts out into the universe that I’ll have a place with the incoming class!!! 💫

On 4/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, mands said:

GUYS I GOT WAITLISTED!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!! 🙂 ITS NOT OVER ‘TIL ITS OVER!! I want this more than anything, I’m putting good thoughts out into the universe that I’ll have a place with the incoming class!!! 💫

Congratulations! Did you find out you were waitlisted in the mail? 

Guest mands
21 hours ago, Vyoma96 said:

Congratulations! Did you find out you were waitlisted in the mail? 

I had called and emailed them about my housing situation and how I can't get mail at this time because I don't have a mailbox. So they ended up emailing it to me. However, I think that if you don't have an extenuating situation like this to request it through email, you'd get it through the mail! 

Guest mands
16 minutes ago, PAJourney148 said:

I got a waitlist letter in the mail today! 

Woohoo!

This is def a far fetched question, but does anyone know if we get taken off the waitlist as people decide not to accept their spot in the program or if we'll know collectively on a date near August 10th?

On 4/4/2020 at 1:43 PM, mands said:

Woohoo!

This is def a far fetched question, but does anyone know if we get taken off the waitlist as people decide not to accept their spot in the program or if we'll know collectively on a date near August 10th?

They notify as spots become available

• 1 month later...
Guest mands
7 hours ago, caitmoo said:

Has anyone tried to see where they are sitting on the waitlist? I know the letter said they “prefer” not to say, but I thought I’d ask before emailing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t to be honest. they didn’t say that it’s a firm “no” they wouldn’t tell you! I’d say do it if you feel like you can’t wait any longer and it will decide if you should be applying next cycle/committing to another program. I’m choosing to be patient and keep praying... because of how much I’ve already bothered them for other things. 😞 it’s so agonizing to be waiting day-by-day, but no matter what happens, EVENTUALLY I’ll get an answer 🙂 let us know if you email them and their response! 

Guest mands
On 5/26/2020 at 8:04 AM, caitmoo said:

I did, but they haven’t responded yet.

I am thinking of sending an email to ask if they got my final transcripts and whatever else they need for this semester! Everything I do during this waiting period seems pushy, even if it technically isn't! Did they not respond to you yet? If they haven't i'm hoping that maybe this email i'm sending can gauge if they are still working remotely or not. 🙂 

I am thinking of sending an email to ask if they got my final transcripts and whatever else they need for this semester! Everything I do during this waiting period seems pushy, even if it technically isn't! Did they not respond to you yet? If they haven't i'm hoping that maybe this email i'm sending can gauge if they are still working remotely or not. [emoji846] 

Sorry I responded too quickly and didn’t quote this, lol. But they haven’t responded. I’m assuming at this point I won’t get a reply, but who knows.

Guest mands
13 hours ago, caitmoo said:

Sorry I responded too quickly and didn’t quote this, lol. But they haven’t responded. I’m assuming at this point I won’t get a reply, but who knows.

She replied to me in a few words! Just said “received and thank you for continued interest”! So I assume she would have seen it. I wanted to ask for my rank too because my new applications are ready to go out for January start schools (also FMU when they open their caspa). ☠️

She replied to me in a few words! Just said “received and thank you for continued interest”! So I assume she would have seen it. I wanted to ask for my rank too because my new applications are ready to go out for January start schools (also FMU when they open their caspa). [emoji3517]

She responded to me today and said they won’t reveal rankings