Francis Marion University 2019-2020 Applicants

Guest mands
6 minutes ago, drich said:

Ok now this is weird

So I might take it it's either alphabetical or in the order that their papers got rearranged and stacked in. Is that looking too much into this?

I am so happy for all of you that have gotten calls so far. Congratulations!! FMU is my dream school and such a wonderful program to be a part of, so I couldn't be happier for you all. I am still staying positive as I hope the others who haven't gotten a call yet are as well! I had interviewed on March 17th, so seeing all of these acceptances are making me happy. It is well-deserved.

15 minutes ago, CaitlinRev said:

I got my acceptance call today!! I’m so excited! I interviewed on the 16th.

Has anyone made a Facebook group for the class of 2022 yet!? I’d be happy to start one so we can all get to know each other! 🙂

If you start it def let me know

Guest mands
10 minutes ago, Vyoma96 said:

I am so happy for all of you that have gotten calls so far. Congratulations!! FMU is my dream school and such a wonderful program to be a part of, so I couldn't be happier for you all. I am still staying positive as I hope the others who haven't gotten a call yet are as well! I had interviewed on March 17th, so seeing all of these acceptances are making me happy. It is well-deserved.

I’m on the same page as you!! There’s a huge rock in my stomach from not getting a call, but I’m SO happy for everyone that has gotten one! Should I call them directly tomorrow because I can’t get mail at my dorm because of COVID... is that too assertive? 

Guest mands
1 hour ago, PAJourney148 said:

Really hoping there's a few more calls today! Stay strong everyone.

I’m holding on too! I want this more than anything else 🙂