Francis Marion University 2019-2020 Applicants

Guest mands
Just now, drich said:

Are you sure they already called Everyone?

yeah, only like 4 people posted they got calls. Given not everyone is going to post, we don't even know about the waitlist! Have hope!! 🙂 (says me having a literal panic attack + too much coffee jitters)

Guest mands
Just now, PANCE51 said:

No I'm not, just speculating

I want to be positive that even waitlist they will call so that I don't have to wait 2 weeks. Since they've been calling since afternoon allegedly, I really hope this isn't all of them....

Hey everyone!

My name is Kirsten and I'm one of the current students at FMU. I think I may have met some of y'all on the tours 🙂 Congrats to those of you who have heard back so far, we are looking forward to having you here on campus! I just wanted to reach out and let y'all know I am more than happy to answer any questions you have moving forward! 

My IG handle is: @kbcarlson96 - feel free to message me! or email at: kirsten.carlson@g.fmarion.edu 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest mands
1 minute ago, KirstenC said:

Hey everyone!

My name is Kirsten and I'm one of the current students at FMU. I think I may have met some of y'all on the tours 🙂 Congrats to those of you who have heard back so far, we are looking forward to having you here on campus! I just wanted to reach out and let y'all know I am more than happy to answer any questions you have moving forward! 

My IG handle is: @kbcarlson96 - feel free to message me! or email at: kirsten.carlson@g.fmarion.edu 

Hi Kirsten! 

You might not have the answer to this, but do you remember if they took more than one day to call back acceptances? This is my dream school, and I really don't want to give up hope! 

6 minutes ago, mands said:

Hi Kirsten! 

You might not have the answer to this, but do you remember if they took more than one day to call back acceptances? This is my dream school, and I really don't want to give up hope! 

Definitely don't give up hope! I know Ms. Shefton has a lot on her plate right now, especially with the current events going on. I would give it until the end of the week!