Francis Marion University 2019-2020 Applicants

3 hours ago, mands said:

Was so happy to get to meet all of you on wednesday!! I can't wait for people to post if they got in. 🙂

Same! I check my emails 24/7 even though I know it’s calls they will be making. It seems like more and more people are checking this forum now so please post if you get a call. Good luck to everyone and stay positive 🤞🏼😊

• Upvote 1

Guest mands
9 hours ago, drich said:

how many people were at the interview Weds?

In my group, if I do the math (I didn't count arggg) there was like 5-6 people. There were 2 groups interviewing. Then, I believe there was either 2 or 3 interview times that day. SO, if i'm right (which i'm probably not) 12 people per session x 3 times = 36.

So, I think there was about 36 people the whole day. This is given if all the groups are even, and if i'm even right. I think despite corona virus, a lot of people still showed up! 

If someone knows exactly, correct me! 

Guest mands
17 hours ago, drich said:

I interviewed Thursday , only 6 people that day for the morning slot I believe that was the only time that day

I know for sure the class sizes are around 32 (asked a former student), so there's what it is supposed to reduce down to 🙂

On 3/21/2020 at 6:21 PM, mands said:

In my group, if I do the math (I didn't count arggg) there was like 5-6 people. There were 2 groups interviewing. Then, I believe there was either 2 or 3 interview times that day. SO, if i'm right (which i'm probably not) 12 people per session x 3 times = 36.

So, I think there was about 36 people the whole day. This is given if all the groups are even, and if i'm even right. I think despite corona virus, a lot of people still showed up! 

In my group there was 10 people total! And I was told there was only one session on Thursday. So I don’t think it was even throughout the whole process but if it were to be even with 3 sessions a day it should’ve been 8people per day. 8x3 session = 24 24x4 days = 96. I’m so nervous ! I’ve been trying to figure all this out before the interview lol 

On 3/21/2020 at 3:21 PM, mands said:

I asked the students that gave us the tour and they said 96 students were at the interview sessions. 

Edited by aerialPA
  • Upvote 1

Guest mands
9 hours ago, ydnas said:

In my group there was 10 people total! And I was told there was only one session on Thursday. So I don’t think it was even throughout the whole process but if it were to be even with 3 sessions a day it should’ve been 8people per day. 8x3 session = 24 24x4 days = 96. I’m so nervous ! I’ve been trying to figure all this out before the interview lol 

Agreed! I'm that type of person to literally calculate out everything because i've had it set in my mind that this is my dream school! Will have that ringer up for a yes or no!! : ) 

10 minutes ago, ydnas said:

Hey has anyone heard anything yet? I just remembered one of the students said they were switching to online starting the 23rd. I wonder if that effects when we will be called? 

I honestly think we won’t be hearing from them until Thursday or later Friday. They probably are busy getting things together for them For this week and everything going on . I believe they were on break the week we interviewed

• Like 1

Guest mands
16 minutes ago, aerialPA said:

Oh the anticipation!!! Hoping everyone has something to keep their mind occupied until the calls start coming. I’ve been doing some gardening and cooking 😉(... other than work that is)

I've literally been waking up early just so I don't miss the call! However, I am also trying to keep my mind off of it too by meal prepping and picking up more shifts at work. I keep checking this forum to see if anyone has gotten a call because i'm just THAT ready to know 🙂

23 minutes ago, aerialPA said:

Oh the anticipation!!! Hoping everyone has something to keep their mind occupied until the calls start coming. I’ve been doing some gardening and cooking 😉(... other than work that is)

I’ve been charging my phone and starring at it. For the past 3 days. Also doing school work and working from home. But it’s soo hard to not think about it. 

• Like 1