Francis Marion University 2019-2020 Applicants

Hey y'all! Looking forward to meeting some of you at the interview. I was wondering if you all received the conformation email yet? I was told I would get one, but still have not. I didn't know if they were waiting until it got closer to the time or if they are waiting until everyone is signed up. Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, AKH2019 said:

Hey y'all! Looking forward to meeting some of you at the interview. I was wondering if you all received the conformation email yet? I was told I would get one, but still have not. I didn't know if they were waiting until it got closer to the time or if they are waiting until everyone is signed up. Thanks in advance! 

I got my call on Monday and my email on Tuesday! 

5 hours ago, AKH2019 said:

I got my call on Thursday and my email later that day! 

I got my interview invite also!!! So excited to meet everyone. The interview time slots seem short I'm interested in what the format is. 

To everyone that is still waiting to hear back just stay positive and trust the process. More calls may still be going out. This is my second cycle applying to schools and I am still pushing forward for a spot. 

Guess it's time to look for some flights, I am coming from SoCal 🙂

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is Uber available in the area?  I’m coming from CA Wednesday morning and I have to figure out a way to get to my hotel and to the school. My fingers are crossed that a few things are still open while I’m there. Anyway, I’m super excited to meet everyone this week. Good luck to everyone interviewing. For everyone flying hopefully the airport lines aren’t too chaotic 🤞🏼

3 minutes ago, aerialPA said:

Is Uber available in the area?  I’m coming from CA Wednesday morning and I have to figure out a way to get to my hotel and to the school. My fingers are crossed that a few things are still open while I’m there. Anyway, I’m super excited to meet everyone this week. Good luck to everyone interviewing. For everyone flying hopefully the airport lines aren’t too chaotic 🤞🏼

I’m from CA! Just got to Florence today for my interview tomorrow. Airports are empty but I cannot predict how Wednesday will look 😕

Restaurants and stores are open.

My Lyft app shows there are about 5 drivers on the road right now (7:30pm).

Good luck!