Where/How can I obtain old versions of medical coding?

Hi all!

I am wondering if I can get advised on CPT, ICD-9-10 coding. Where/How can I get older versions of these lists?  I am a software engineer starting to work on patient's procedure/diagnosis data from 2005 until now, and I have read that the codes lists get updated regularly which makes me think I need to track those changes, or at least, have all the list versions since 2005 until now, so I am able to design a very small software that will give consistency to our data. I have searched in the AMA and other webpages but I had no luck with old versions. Thank you for reading my post and I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards,

Pablo

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 10:52 AM, napanmo said:

Hi all!

I am wondering if I can get advised on CPT, ICD-9-10 coding. Where/How can I get older versions of these lists?  I am a software engineer starting to work on patient's procedure/diagnosis data from 2005 until now, and I have read that the codes lists get updated regularly which makes me think I need to track those changes, or at least, have all the list versions since 2005 until now, so I am able to design a very small software that will give consistency to our data. I have searched in the AMA and other webpages but I had no luck with old versions. Thank you for reading my post and I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards,

Pablo

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Icd-9-cm-Volumes-1-2-3-Hcpcs-Level-Ii-Ama-Cpt-2005-by-n/312484552830?epid=46470267&hash=item48c187e07e:i:312484552830

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...