Eastern Michigan University 2019-2020 application cycle

On 12/2/2019 at 11:21 AM, DatPAGirl said:

OMG that thing had me stressing out!! Not my favorite way to interview..

I agree, i felt as though they weren’t able to get a true sense of who I am:/ but who knows how they go about reviewing them 😊 best of luck  

Edited by PAfun123

• 2 weeks later...

Waitlisted!! Congrats to those of you who were accepted! For those who got an acceptance, do you mind sharing when you have to accept your offer? I just wanted to gauge what the timeframe will be in the event a seat opens up for those on the waitlist especially for those who need to make arrangements for living. Thanks in advance!

35 minutes ago, jd5678 said:

Waitlisted!! Congrats to those of you who were accepted! For those who got an acceptance, do you mind sharing when you have to accept your offer? I just wanted to gauge what the timeframe will be in the event a seat opens up for those on the waitlist especially for those who need to make arrangements for living. Thanks in advance!

The email says we have to email our acceptance by January 6th, and a deposit within seven business days of receiving deposit instructions. We should get deposit instructions when they get back from break, on January 2nd

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...