Where to take prerequisites?

Recently, I decided to pursue the PA route and need to take Anatomy/Physiology 1 and 2 with lab and Microbiology with lab. One of the schools require Immunology/Virology too (Did anyone need to take this class for their prerequisites?). I graduated with my bachelor's and currently working full time. I am having difficulty finding a class I can take that fits with my work schedule. I was able to sign up for Anatomy/Physiology 1 at a local community college, but unable to sign up for the rest due to time conflict or not available at other community colleges. Can anyone suggest alternatives in how I can compete these pre-requisites? Not sure if courses meant for "Health Science Majors" or "Allied Health Majors" are the same for science majors which is required for the schools I plan to apply for. Thanks in advance!!