2019-2020 application cycle

16 hours ago, caseyv said:

When I interviewed (Sep 16), they mentioned that they would likely be interviewing for several more months. They also said they may fill up before this, but I don't think they are that close to being full quite yet.

I emailed them recently and they said they would be interviewing through February. The deadline is October 1st so I would hope they wouldn’t fill up before then. I received an email that my app was complete and being sent for review on 9/16.

9 hours ago, calbert4240 said:

For everyone that's has been accepted, we made a Facebook message group for now to talk with people and help during the process, plus some people are looking for roommates and such. If you'd like to be added let me know! 🙂

I was accepted yesterday!! So excited! Could you add me to the group? My name is Emily Sinclair! 

On 9/26/2019 at 11:37 AM, calbert4240 said:

For everyone that's has been accepted, we made a Facebook message group for now to talk with people and help during the process, plus some people are looking for roommates and such. If you'd like to be added let me know! 🙂

Can you add me please! Callie Arnold looking foward to meeting all of you 🙂

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 12:37 PM, calbert4240 said:

Hey, I just added you! Can you add me to the group message please? I'm Callie Cobb!

Edited by ccobb11
  • Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 11:37 AM, calbert4240 said:

Can you add me to the group? My name is Brittany Hagler. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...