Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey!! If you've been accepted I'd like to start getting to know the people that will soon be my classmates. I will eventually be looking for roommates too since I'm moving from IL to TN. Add me on Facebook, Collette Albert. Feel free to talk to me about whatever, I'm so excited for next may! ☺️☺️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Medicinerocks said:

Is anyone from the interview from September 3rd on here? I’m anxious to hear back. I was wondering if anyone else has heard back. 

I interviewed a while ago and have been accepted but just to let you know. They told me two weeks and then took a bit longer to get back to me, so don't be too worried yet if they take longer! I was freaking out lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, calbert4240 said:

Hey!! If you've been accepted I'd like to start getting to know the people that will soon be my classmates. I will eventually be looking for roommates too since I'm moving from IL to TN. Add me on Facebook, Collette Albert. Feel free to talk to me about whatever, I'm so excited for next may! ☺️☺️

Me too me too! Can't wait to meet you people 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, calbert4240 said:

I interviewed a while ago and have been accepted but just to let you know. They told me two weeks and then took a bit longer to get back to me, so don't be too worried yet if they take longer! I was freaking out lol

Ok. Thank you! I just really want to get into Trevecca! Hopefully, i'll hear back soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MirandaAnnette said:

I interviewed Monday, got a call Tuesday and got an email today! 

How was the interview format? I am interviewing this Tuesday!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, user2917 said:

How was the interview format? I am interviewing this Tuesday!

 

It's super chill! There was 5 one on one interviews and each last about 10 minutes so it goes by super fast. They don't drill you with questions, they just genuinely want to get to know you as a person!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, Lucas100 said:

I just got accepted too! 

 

22 hours ago, MirandaAnnette said:

I interviewed Monday, got a call Tuesday and got an email today! 

 

Congrats! Hello future classmates!! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More