Hello everyone!

Just received the email for an interview invite! 

I figured I would start a thread for the current cycle since there isn't one here yet. Hopefully we can use this to connect and share our experiences 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Medicinerocks said:

I have one for September 3rd!

Congratulations!:) When did you get your “under review” email?

Hi all! My name is Becca and I'm in my first semester at Trevecca. I remember finding these forums super helpful last year and wanted to offer my help to this year's applicants, so if anyone needs anything or has any questions, please feel free to reach out! I can't/won't answer specific questions like what may be asked at the interview, but I can give some insight into my experience with the program so far, any questions you may have about logistics or Nashville in general, etc.! Just send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 🙂 Good luck to everyone!

• Upvote 2

I’ll be flying in the 12th for the interview on the 13th. Would anyone like to meet up that night and grab some drinks? It’s my first time in Nashville and I would hate to not experience it a little while I’m there 🙂

Hi! Congrats to everyone who has received an invitation to interview! I interview August 12th. Keeping everyone applying in my prayers! 

1 hour ago, IlysaC said:

Hi! Congrats to everyone who has received an invitation to interview! I interview August 12th. Keeping everyone applying in my prayers! 

Congratulations!! And that's really nice of you, thank you:) Would you mind saying your stats? No worries if you don't want to disclose!

I received an interview invite yesterday:)

I applied 7/28, received the "under review email" 7/29, and received the interview invitation 8/15.