6 minutes ago, kimmy said:

Yes I just got waitlisted from last week's interview.  What happens now?

Waitlisted here too. I think we wait to get lucky if a seat opens up and we're next on the wait list. I saw in a previous year someone was offered a seat in August like right before the program started 😳

Anyone coming from the Northeast for the 12/3 interview that is worried about the storm? I’m coming from NY where it’s supposed to be the worst weather 😬

1 hour ago, briannanh95 said:

Hi! Has anyone heard back from the 12/5 interview yet?

I got waitlisted from 12/3 today so you should be hearing back soon!

I am looking at the program information, and I do not see anything about a cadaver lab. Their Masters in Athletic Training has Prosected Cadavers, so I would think we would get untouched cadavers and disect them and then give them to the MSAT Program. Anyone that has interviewed, can you inform me if they have Cadaver Labs?

Hey guys so does any remember what the essay topic was? Or what questions were asked during the interview? Please let me know! And good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back! 🙏🏽

When are you interviewing?

Did you interview? If so do you remember any questions they asked or the essay topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an interview date scheduled on the 5th of February, does anyone else share this date? I’m coming from Florida and looking forward to meeting everyone who is attending the interview! Also, anyone know of any hotels near the graduate building we will be interviewing in?

Thanks all!

I have an interview date scheduled on the 5th of February, does anyone else share this date? I’m coming from Florida and looking forward to meeting everyone who is attending the interview! Also, anyone know of any hotels near the graduate building we will be interviewing in?
Thanks all!

I go at the end of the month but I was looking at Airbnb I’m also coming from Florida

3 minutes ago, vulpine7 said:

I go at the end of the month but I was looking at Airbnb I’m also coming from Florida

Really, that’s a good idea- I will look into that! I’m from the Daytona beach area myself! I was going to pick the end of the month too, however, I have an interview in ft Lauderdale that day which I’m excited for as well!

good luck and let me know how it turns out for you!

I was just wait listed, anyone know how many or if they take people of the wait list? Congrats to those that got in!!!

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been waitlisted hopefully you get in! Do you remember any of the questions they asked or the essay?

@vulpine7 We are not allowed to discuss specific questions or essay topics.

Oh okay but like was it easy I mean? Like any tips to prepare or its not like a preparing thing you know what I mean?