Hi guys,

i just received interview invite for the NUMC campus. I am extremely nervous and i was wondering if someone can give me some feedback  on how to prepare for the interview. Moreover, for those who are already accepted what is the interview like? Thanks

• Like 1

Hi guys,
  i just received interview invite for the NUMC campus. I am extremely nervous and i was wondering if someone can give me some feedback  on how to prepare for the interview. Moreover, for those who are already accepted what is the interview like? Thanks

Congrats, I guess they are waiting for my chem 2 grade. What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, what is the interview date?? how long the NUMC was reviewing your application? Good luck to you 

Thanks 

I also have an interview coming up! Were you able to find out any information about how the interview day goes? 

I also have an interview coming up! Were you able to find out any information about how the interview day goes? 

Stats?

4 hours ago, emsbuff13 said:

Hey, so there are 10 multiple choice questions on ethics followed by an essay question. While the students write their essays, the admissions committee pull out students one by one.

Edited by fatima

1 hour ago, fatima said:

Hey, so there are 10 multiple choice questions on ethics followed by an essay question. While the students write their essays, the admissions committee pull out students one by one.

Oh ok not bad at all. What kind of essay question? 

Hi, 

I have also applied to Touro NUMC. When did you guys submit your application and when did you guys hear back about interviews. Thank you! 

Hey guys, I just received my acceptance in the mail. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have regarding the admissions process.

1 hour ago, fatima said:

Hey guys, I just received my acceptance in the mail. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have regarding the admissions process.

I got accepted also!! Congratulations! 

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

I have not heard from any of the campuses I applied to yet. When you guys received an invitation was it via email or mail. Just a little anxious!

Thanks 

On 8/22/2019 at 2:35 PM, Miagurl7 said:

Hi guys,

I have not heard from any of the campuses I applied to yet. When you guys received an invitation was it via email or mail. Just a little anxious!

Thanks 

I received it via email

On 8/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, fatima said:

Congrats! I also got accepted! Do you know if there is a facebook page or anything for everyone?

Congrats! I also got accepted! Do you know if there is a facebook page or anything for everyone?

When did you apply?

1 hour ago, jmpa6 said:

When did you apply?

I applied May 24th, interviewed on July 5th, and received acceptance 2 weeks later.

I applied May 24th, interviewed on July 5th, and received acceptance 2 weeks later.

Stats?

On 8/27/2019 at 9:23 AM, Kiraso said:

No I don’t think there is one yet!