Ohio: Lake Erie College PA Program (2019-2020 Cycle)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just receive an acceptance call from the 9/13 interview!

The behavioral testing is like the Multiple Mini Interview process. You have approximately 10 minutes each to address the tasks in the stations. The tasks could range from a puzzle to ethical questions. Just be prepare to come in and work as a group with your partners!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 4:56 PM, sarah1210 said:

Congratulations! Do you know how many people were at your interview? Or can you give any tips for those in the interviews to come?

I would say around 25 people were at the interview. I would say to make sure you show your creativity and teamwork skills during the MMI portion. That one on one interviews are casual and the faculty is inviting. I had a much better experience with this interview process than my first interview. Don't forget to show your knowledge about Lake Erie's program!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I recently had an interview on Friday 10/4. If you've read the thread from last year's cycle or any responses earlier in this cycle, you can rest assured that the interview process is pretty straight forward. 

We began in the morning with a meet & greet. The group was then divided in two. I was in the group that began the interview process first. We each had the opportunity to interview twice in a two-on-one interview format (two faculty members/alumni and you). We were able to hang out with the current students while we waited and learned a lot about the program. It was all very personable. 

Next, we broke for lunch, toured the campus, took a medical terminology test, and then began the MMI section. In this section, there were two interviewees and one interviewer who was silent the entire time. When we approach our station, we read the prompt in our folder and begin discussing it with the other interviewee. If anyone is looking for advice for this section, I would say, first and foremost, be kind to your fellow interviewee. This isn't a time for you to outshine someone else but show that you are capable of being a team player/collaborator. Smile. Be yourself. Think out loud if you get stuck. Show them that you don't just shut down when you get stumped. 

I was called the following Monday 10/7 and granted acceptance to the program. To reserve a seat, you're required to provide a $1000 deposit within 2 weeks of acceptance in the form of a check. This will be applied toward your tuition. 

Good luck for everyone applying and interviewing! I can't wait to meet everyone at this beautiful school!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...