MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2019-2020 Cycle

Got the waitlist email today

Same! But look on the bright side it’s not a flat out rejection so there’s still hope! I’ve been rejected at other programs and it feels worse lol. Stay hopeful and don’t lose hope or sight of what you have accomplished thus far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an acceptance call Tuesday, however I just got accepted into my top program yesterday. I loved this program and hope whoever takes my spot deserves it! Good luck everyone. 

Edited by Lipseya
  • Like 1

I decided to decline my offer to Bay Path as I was accepted to another program. Bay Path is a wonderful program and I hope this opens up a seat to another incredible future PA! 

1 minute ago, KEJ95 said:

Got a call today that I’ve been accepted! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to meet you all! 

Congratulations! Come join the Facebook group above!

• Like 1

Literally at a loss for words.. got a call that I got accepted!! So excited to start this journey with you all! I sent a request to join the Facebook group! :)) 

Edited by SarahBud