MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2019-2020 Cycle

2 hours ago, Ireland19 said:

Got an acceptance call from Lisa this afternoon! Very excited to start! I talked to many first and second year students that said they were waitlisters, so even if you don't get the acceptance call this week don't be discouraged! Stay positive!

What session were you in? AM or PM?

1 hour ago, Jfoley88 said:

I got an acceptance call today as well! Congratulations to everyone!  I will most likely be declining my offer as I did get into a different program that better suits me. If I follow through I hope this helps someone out!

Did you interview during the am/ pm? Congrats with your both of your acceptances! 

Hi guys! I also received an acceptance phone call from Lisa yesterday and I interviewed in the AM session. As someone earlier stated on here, many of the students I spoke with at Grand Rounds were wait listed and received acceptance phone calls within a week or two from interviewing, do not lose hope guys!! You got this!!!!!  Congratulations for those accepted this far! I am thrilled to be your classmate and cannot wait to meet all of you !! Wooo Whooo Class of 2022!