MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2019-2020 Cycle

I interview there.  It's a one day process of 1 on 1 interview, and a group interview.  At the end of the day, the interviewers have a round table discussion about who we definitely would like to see admitted, and those who we definitely don't want to see admitted.  i was just there on Friday of last week, and the invites are going out as we speak.  Good luck.

Do you know if there’s going to be a written/essay portion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/19/2019 at 9:40 AM, DeLucca2020 said:

Yay guys received an interview invite email yesterday midday for November 10 at 8 am. I will be flying in from NM November 7 since I really to go to the in- house meet and greet, anyone else attending that event? Also I’ve never been to the area, is it best to stay in Hartford CT? 

Hey!! Be mindful about the the traffic in the Hartford area, especially on Fridays. I work in the city and the traffic can get pretty bad 

Guest CApplicantT

At the morning session they said they would probably be letting us know this week but that they may take a little bit longer than usual since they had two faculty members out. Hoping we hear soon though! 

Edited by CCApplicantCT

At the morning session they just say that they would probably be letting us know this week but that they may take a little bit longer than usual since they had two faculty members out. Hoping we hear soon though! 

Your right! Maybe they will take longer because 2 of the faculty members were out! I do remember them saying that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk