MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2019-2020 Cycle

Interview invite received for November 10th at noon! And although I'm STOKED to have been invited, I will be turning it down as I've already gotten into my top school.
Best of luck to everyone interviewing!

..although I could just show up in jeans and a T-Shirt to make everyone else look better...

Can you!!! Jk lol [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay guys received an interview invite email yesterday midday for November 10 at 8 am. I will be flying in from NM November 7 since I really want to go to the in- house meet and greet, anyone else attending that event? Also I’ve never been to the area, is it best to stay in Hartford CT? 

Edited by DeLucca2020

9 hours ago, DeLucca2020 said:

Yay guys received an interview invite email yesterday midday for November 10 at 8 am. I will be flying in from NM November 7 since I really to go to the in- house meet and greet, anyone else attending that event? Also I’ve never been to the area, is it best to stay in Hartford CT? 

I am and I chose the Hilton inn they recommended .

Hi Guys!

For everyone who has received an invite to interview - Congrats! What an accomplishment in itself.

Bay Path is one of my top programs and I wanted to see if anyone was willing to share their stats? I have an average GPA/sGPA but great healthcare experience and shadowing. Haven't heard anything about an interview yet so starting to bum myself out.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PrePaGal2019 said:

Hi Guys!

For everyone who has received an invite to interview - Congrats! What an accomplishment in itself.

Bay Path is one of my top programs and I wanted to see if anyone was willing to share their stats? I have an average GPA/sGPA but great healthcare experience and shadowing. Haven't heard anything about an interview yet so starting to bum myself out.

Thanks in advance!

Me as well, 😭I’m from the area and have a family and relocating isn’t an option so my options are slim. I’m so sad I haven’t gotten an invite yet! 

4 hours ago, PrePaGal2019 said:

Hi Guys!

Thanks in advance!

I’m in the same boat as you! 

I am not sure if they have multiple interview dates but they do have multiple sessions in that day. From some of the people that have posted on here, some have an interview at 8 and some at 12 on same day. 

update- I just looked on the 2018-2019 forum and they only had one interview date. I believe 11/18 was the only interview date - there were Only two sessions offered. 

Edited by JA0705

1 minute ago, slimjim2525 said:

I interview there.  It's a one day process of 1 on 1 interview, and a group interview.  At the end of the day, the interviewers have a round table discussion about who we definitely would like to see admitted, and those who we definitely don't want to see admitted.  i was just there on Friday of last week, and the invites are going out as we speak.  Good luck.

Hi there! Thank you for the info. Do you know if they are still sending invites or all were sent on Friday?