CashewCat

MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2019-2020 Cycle

Interview invite received for November 10th at noon! And although I'm STOKED to have been invited, I will be turning it down as I've already gotten into my top school.
Best of luck to everyone interviewing!

..although I could just show up in jeans and a T-Shirt to make everyone else look better...

Can you!!! Jk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, justtmj said:

Do you guys think they send all the emails at the same time?

I’m also curious. I haven’t heard from them yet. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ThefuturePA said:

do you guys know if this school is only females? or is that how it started?

Undergraduate is female only, graduate is mixed

Yay guys received an interview invite email yesterday midday for November 10 at 8 am. I will be flying in from NM November 7 since I really want to go to the in- house meet and greet, anyone else attending that event? Also I’ve never been to the area, is it best to stay in Hartford CT? 

Edited by DeLucca2020

The airport is actually in Windsor Locks CT not Hartford! I live in Windsor Locks and it’s fine! There’s a hotel from the airport that’s only 20mins away from the school

9 hours ago, DeLucca2020 said:

Yay guys received an interview invite email yesterday midday for November 10 at 8 am. I will be flying in from NM November 7 since I really to go to the in- house meet and greet, anyone else attending that event? Also I’ve never been to the area, is it best to stay in Hartford CT? 

I am and I chose the Hilton inn they recommended .

3 hours ago, Britt069 said:

I am and I chose the Hilton inn they recommended .

Sound good thank you so much! I love forward to meeting everyone! where are you flying in from ?

Has anyone gotten a confirmation email after sending their RSVP? I haven’t.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. They will prob send us an email today or so. They emailed us on a Friday and I doubt they will be sending out emails on a weekend

Hi Guys!

For everyone who has received an invite to interview - Congrats! What an accomplishment in itself.

Bay Path is one of my top programs and I wanted to see if anyone was willing to share their stats? I have an average GPA/sGPA but great healthcare experience and shadowing. Haven't heard anything about an interview yet so starting to bum myself out.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PrePaGal2019 said:

Hi Guys!

For everyone who has received an invite to interview - Congrats! What an accomplishment in itself.

Bay Path is one of my top programs and I wanted to see if anyone was willing to share their stats? I have an average GPA/sGPA but great healthcare experience and shadowing. Haven't heard anything about an interview yet so starting to bum myself out.

Thanks in advance!

Me as well, 😭I’m from the area and have a family and relocating isn’t an option so my options are slim. I’m so sad I haven’t gotten an invite yet! 

4 hours ago, PrePaGal2019 said:

Hi Guys!

Thanks in advance!

I’m in the same boat as you! 

I am not sure if they have multiple interview dates but they do have multiple sessions in that day. From some of the people that have posted on here, some have an interview at 8 and some at 12 on same day. 

update- I just looked on the 2018-2019 forum and they only had one interview date. I believe 11/18 was the only interview date - there were Only two sessions offered. 

Edited by JA0705

On 10/15/2019 at 5:09 PM, Hlouise32 said:

Does anyone know the interviewing process? Multiple dates, just one? Thanks! 

Good luck to all.

Edited by slimjim2525