CashewCat

MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2019-2020 Cycle

Does anyone know the interviewing process? Multiple dates, just one? Thanks! 

From last cycle people said there was only 1 interview session. Mornings/ afternoon. Westfield had something similar like that which makes sense since the program director at Westfield used to be at baypath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last cycle they sent out invitations for interviews on today's date 10/17 at around 3PM. So we might hear something today. 🙃

Thanks for the info! I'm thinking they HAVE to send them out by tomorrow latest right? I've looked at past years and it's always around this time that invites are sent out. 

I'm going crazy. Now I'm wondering what are the odds none of us got an invite?

I doubt it! There’s a good chance they haven’t sent anything yet lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

They definitely just haven't sent anything out yet! This is my second time applying to PA school and it tends to feel like the waiting is a test in itself. 🙄 When we get an email is out of our control, I'm just glad this forum exists! Wishing the best for all of you, keep hanging on! Be proud, we've all worked so hard to get here 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm not sure but on the email they sent me when they received my CASPA app, they said interview invites will be sent the end of October and the beginning of November, then the interviews will be held in December. So. we shall see.

• Like 1

The email I received indicated that interviews will be held in November. It doesn’t say when the invites will be sent out. Does that mean there are several interview dates? 

The email I received on August 27 (confirming that my application was complete) said that interviews would be held in November! I have no clue about how many dates or if it’s only one session.

Interview invite received for November 10th at noon! And although I'm STOKED to have been invited, I will be turning it down as I've already gotten into my top school.

Best of luck to everyone interviewing!

..although I could just show up in jeans and a T-Shirt to make everyone else look better...

• Like 4