CashewCat

MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2019-2020 Cycle

Hey everyone!

I thought I'd make a new thread for this year's application cycle at Bay Path since I didn't see one yet. Good luck to everyone!

Most of the schools I am applying to have August 1 deadlines or are rolling admissions. Having this one be October 1 is going to make the waiting game hard!!

Any interview is. I have received 4 different ones and it feels like it takes a century to hear back. If anyone hears please let us know!

My application to Bay Path was verified 9/28! Good luck to all of you amazing PA-S.  I am thrilled about this program and cross my fingers I will get an interview!

Question for anyone that may know the answer: I just paid my supplemental application fee today (but was verified on CASPA several months ago); will I be too late for the October 1st deadline, even though I received a paypal receipt? I read that it takes a "few days" for them to be notified.

If anyone knows please let me know. Hopefully I didn't miss the deadline...eeep!

@Bat10 seeing as the deadline is today 10/1. You should be fine. Although, it may take them a day or two to be notified. Your payment receipt should show the date you  paid.

Good luck all!

Best of luck to you, too! Hopefully, we hear back pretty soon! Sending positive vibes...

Edited by Shaliva