Christian Brothers University PA program 2019-2020

Hi Everyone,

I submitted my applications July 31st and just was offered an interview for October 25th! This is my first time applying and first PA school interview! Any advice? Also, i'm flying out of the northeast anyone else travel far for their interview? 

Thanks!

Edited by mcpa1898

16 hours ago, cpchazhikat said:

Received an email saying my prerequisites don't qualify......I've emailed them back asking for clarifications. Does anyone know if the 10/25 interviews are the last ones for CBU?

In the email I received, it did say the 25th was the last interview. I’m sorry! 

9 hours ago, EyeSeeU said:

In the email I received, it did say the 25th was the last interview. I’m sorry! 

Just received an invite for the 10/25 interview. I've already scheduled an interview for that day else where 😞

Also I'm kinda of confused; it seems like the 10/25 interview will only be happening IF there are still seats available after the 10/11 interview? is that what you understood @EyeSeeU?

2 hours ago, cpchazhikat said:

Just received an invite for the 10/25 interview. I've already scheduled an interview for that day else where 😞

Also I'm kinda of confused; it seems like the 10/25 interview will only be happening IF there are still seats available after the 10/11 interview? is that what you understood @EyeSeeU?

Oh, that’s a shame. I’ve been afraid of that. ☹️

Yes, I agree with that. It would only be my assumption that they still have open seats still available. 

On 10/3/2019 at 8:21 PM, cpchazhikat said:

Didn’t you say you received an email saying your prerequisites did not qualify? Did you have to do anything before you heard back saying you received an interview.

I applied June 18th, and my CASPER exam was delivered June 25th...I have not heard anything, other than an email stating that my application has been received and is under review. I am a nervous wreck over here lol. It's already Oct 10th! So, Oct 25th is the absolute last interview batch? I have been trying my best to refrain from calling them, but I am definitely calling them now./ 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:35 PM, Chanrika said:

I applied June 18th, and my CASPER exam was delivered June 25th...I have not heard anything, other than an email stating that my application has been received and is under review. I am a nervous wreck over here lol. It's already Oct 10th! So, Oct 25th is the absolute last interview batch? I have been trying my best to refrain from calling them, but I am definitely calling them now./ 

Have you heard anything from the program recently? 

Hey guys, just wanted to share, I applied around September 28th. I was offered an interview around 3am today for October 25th. Here's a snippet.

Congratulations! After review of your application, the PA Program at Christian Brothers University would like to invite you for an interview. We have one remaining interview day: 

• Friday, October 25, 2019

We would like to hear from you by Monday, October 21, 2019; but, we can schedule you for the October 25th interview day after the 21st if interview seats are still available.