2019-2020 cycle

Patiently waiting to hear anything.....does anyone know the status on how many more openings there are for Toledo’s program? I have been accepted at another school but Toledo is my top choice. I will need to accept or decline at this other school by the end of next week. Very stressful to not hear anything at all from Toledo. 😬 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:37 PM, OrlandoFL7 said:

Patiently waiting to hear anything.....does anyone know the status on how many more openings there are for Toledo’s program? I have been accepted at another school but Toledo is my top choice. I will need to accept or decline at this other school by the end of next week. Very stressful to not hear anything at all from Toledo. 😬 

I know... I interviewed back in October. From what their website says, I think we're on some unnamed wait/alternate list and we could hear up until class starts. I just don't know why they just don't tell us that directly. UT is one of my top choices as well so it'd be good to hear something. It's been 3 months...

2 hours ago, kcmitch said:

I know... I interviewed back in October. From what their website says, I think we're on some unnamed wait/alternate list and we could hear up until class starts. I just don't know why they just don't tell us that directly. UT is one of my top choices as well so it'd be good to hear something. It's been 3 months...

I was told I can accept my spot at the other school and still turn it down after-the-fact. But I’m not sure if this is correct information. And it doesn’t really seem right. I hope we hear something soon....anything would be helpful. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, LexieP1998 said:

Has a Facebook group page or group me been made for those who have been accepted? If so can someone send me a link please 🙂 congratulations everyone looking forward to meeting you all! 

Congratulations 🎊 DM me your number & I can add you to the group me that has been started for the accepted class so far as well as share the Facebook link

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...